Why Hire a Professional Tampa Real Estate Agent?
A qualified, competent agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. A Tampa Mls agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, a Tampa REALTOR® agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A Tampa MLS estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
To hire a qualified Tampa REALTOR® estate agent now click here!
What Is an e-Pro® and Why Should You Use One?
A short guide for the Internet consumer
When you're on the Internet, you don't have time to waste on endless searches for useful real estate information. You want to get things done quickly and without hassle. So chances are you'd like a real estate agent who:
- Answers e-mail promptly and professionally.
- Respects your on-line privacy.
- Offers home listings and other Internet tools to help you find or market a home.
- Enter the e-PRO.
An e-PRO is a REALTOR® who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program for real estate professionals. Endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®, the e-PRO course teaches professionals the nuts and bolts of working with real estate on-line: Web sites, e-mail, on-line tools, and most of all, what today's consumer really wants.