New home Buyers, use the map below to determine if the home or land your are thinking of buying is in a flood zone. If you need financing to purchase the land, the lender may require you to purchase flood insurance. Always ask the seller to see if they can provide an elevation certificate (if they have one). If not, it is wise to have a new elevation certificate done to see if your flood insurance premiums can be lowered and your flood insurance policy could end up costing less than $400 per year!

Existing Homeowners, Whether you are in a high risk zone or not, you may need flood insurance because most homeowners insurance doesn't cover flood damage. If you live in an area with low or moderate flood risk, you are 5 times more likely to experience flood than a fire in your home over the next 30 years. Call your insurance agent today and protect what you've built.

FEMA Flood Zone Map

To use the FEMA map below, enter the property address in the search bar or scroll the map with your mouse or the +/- buttons