The Sell & Stay Option Explained
Unlike other residential sale-leasebacks, Sell & Stay includes an option contract, which gives you the right to repurchase the home for a price agreed upon in the transaction. Alternatively, you also have the right to direct EasyKnock to sell the house on the open market where you will receive the full sale value, minus the EasyKnock buyback price.
Sell and Stay Example Deal
|A Plan Built For You
Get the money you need in just weeks. Get up to 85% of your home's appraised value in cash upfront, and the remaining 15% in the Sell & Stay Option.
|Full Picture Evaluation
Finances come in all shapes and sizes. Unlike lenders, EasyKnock can assist a wider range of credit history and income types.
With the Option, you decide at any point whether to repurchase or move and direct EasyKnock to sell on the open market