The Realtors Care Foundation is a local program in Hillsborough County by the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors (GTAR) that assists 1st-time homebuyers with a designated grant of up to $7,500 to purchase their first home. Home buyers must reside in Hillsborough County, Pasco County or Polk County Florida, meet certain financial criteria, and can not have owned a home in the last 3 years.
- Homebuyer must be a first-time homebuyer who is a US citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- Property to be purchased must be an owner-occupied single-family home,
condominium or townhome in Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk or Manatee County.
- RCF does NOT combine our down payment assistance with any other grant or down payment assistance award other than seller contributions or a gift letter.
- The number of occupants in the home is based on info obtained on page 7 of the application packet.
- All income is considered. Income is based on pay stubs, tax returns, W-2s and
any other income documents.
- Applicant must be a family or individual who
meetthe household (140%) Income Limits established by HUD
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?
CONTACT HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY REALTOR: Michael Valdes | Keller Williams Realty